Boiler Service Silver Spring, MDThe heating system in your home keeps you warm on cold Maryland nights and when snow is falling outside. Boiler systems are much more efficient than traditional furnaces thanks to their radiant heat. However, without proper maintenance, they can become inefficient and leave you cold on a winter morning. Prime Plumbing is a trusted plumber for homeowners that need boiler service in Silver Spring, MD.
Why Is Annual Boiler Service in Silver Spring, MD So Important?Just like you take your car in for oil changes and maintenance before there is a serious problem, you should have major systems in your home cared for throughout the year before there are major issues. Preventative maintenance and boiler service in Silver Spring, MD can identify potential problems before you notice them and repair existing issues that might be more subtle. Why should you never skip annual boiler service?
- Reduce Repair Expenses: Serious problems that require emergency service can also be costly. Preventative maintenance identifies problems before they are allowed to fester. It also involves replacing parts and performing services that can extend the life of pieces within the unit.
- Save on Energy Bills: A boiler that is getting regular boiler service in Silver Spring, MD is a boiler that is functioning at peak performance levels. Efficient heating systems cost less to run because they are not overexerting or straining to meet your needs. Using energy wisely lowers your bills.
- Protect Your Family: Carbon monoxide is a hazard, and boiler inspections are a key part of identifying potential issues before disaster happens. 36% of carbon monoxide deaths occur in the period from December through March when heating systems are running the most, and professional service ensures your unit is safe.
- Lower Your Insurance Coverage: Many warranties and home insurance policies require homeowners to take preventative steps that make sure their boilers are safe. Annual boiler service in Silver Spring, MD satisfies that obligation while protecting your home.
What Does a Boiler Service in Silver Spring, MD Include?Prime Plumbing offers a thorough and affordable annual boiler service. We are trained and licensed professionals and we take providing great service seriously. During your service, we can answer any of your questions, address concerns and perform preventative maintenance tasks to keep your boiler in great condition. A typical boiler service in Silver Spring, MD includes:
- Visual inspection of the boiler unit, including checking for signs of rust, leakage or damage
- Examining all control components to ensure they are working and in good repair
- Cleaning the major components of the boiler
- Completing a comprehensive range of safety tests including examining the flame sense device, pilot burner, thermostat, boiler operation, ventilation, heating controls, electrical wiring connections, location of the boiler, gas and pressure flow, seals and safety devices
- Checking the construction and termination of the flue and combustion releases
- Completing final checks to ensure that the boiler was reassembled properly and working
- Noting any inconsistencies, making recommendations for current repairs and discussing potential future repairs
- Reviewing the results with the homeowner
Where Can I Find Boiler Service in Silver Spring, MD?Priming Plumbing works with homeowners throughout the Silver Spring, MD area, including in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, Harford County and Howard County. We are licensed and certified and can help with all of your plumbing problems, including servicing drains, sewers, water heaters, sump pumps, boilers and more. To request service or learn more, call us today at (443) 741-1129.
WHAT TO EXPECT
the Difference WithPRIME About us
Locally owned &
who treat your home
We take the worry out
of things with upfront
plans make you the
OPTIONS TO HELP YOU
finance any service
Discount pricing for
active and retired
water and sewer service, and
Don’t Just Take
Our Word for it
Staying local made sure that I was taken care of once again. Called on a Thursday and they had someone out by 8am on Friday. Al did a phenomenal job! I explained the issues, he gave me 4 different solution options with pricing, answered all my questions, kept everything clean and sanitary, and was so kind. Job was completed the same day and was reasonably priced. As a single female I didn't feel like I was manipulated for extra services or overpriced, I was treated with complete respect. I'll certainly use them again!Amanda M.
The whole process was very easy. From making the appointment online and the confirmation via text message, they sent me a photo of the plumber who was going to come to my house. The day of the appointment the plumber called me to tell me that he was on his way. Upon arrival at the house he was very professional and courteous. He explained everything to me in great detail. I recommend this company 100% and they accept all kinds of payments plus a guarantee on the job for one year.Virna R.
Sam came out for the estimate and recorded everything they were going to do along with taking photos. Job was redoing feed and drain lines under the sink, and installing a new dishwasher and disposal. Called on Monday to schedule once the dishwasher was delivered, and they had us booked for the next day. Al showed up on time for appointment, completed all work quickly, leak checked, ran washer and disposal to verify correct operation, took photos to document, and packed out all the debris. Under $900 parts and labor, including new cutoff valves, new washer feed line, new sink trap, removal and reinstall of disposal and dishwasher, including supplies. Charged exactly what was provided on the job estimate. Highly recommended.Rob N.
I absolutely recommend Prime Plumbing. I called them after seeing positive Google reviews. The office agent got an appointment 3 hours after I called. The technician called me 5-10 minutes before arrival. Will, the technician was super professional and thoughtful about the space. He wore the disposable shoe protectors as to not bring the outdoors inside. He was mindful not to use machinery that would harm my home. He also answered my questions with a friendly and pleasant demeanor. The problem was fixed and I was so happy. 5 stars!Amara B.
A real person answered the phone at 4:30 pm and not a long voicemail. It was easy to schedule an appointment. Information regarding upfront consultation fee was provided during the phone call. Reminder text message was sent one day before the appointment. On the day of the appointment, an additional text message with the picture of the plumber who is coming was sent. Overall a very pleasant experience. Our plumber was knowledgeable and professional. He also made sure to put on booties which I really appreciatedPhillipines C.
Why Choose Prime Plumbing?
Professional Services at an Affordable Price
- Transparent Pricing
- No Additional Charges for Overtime
- Flexible Financing Solutions
- Thorough Employee Background Checks
- Complimentary Second Opinions