Burst Pipe Repairs
In need of a repair or installation? Save time, call Prime.
Emergency Service in Baltimore County
Pipe bursts cause tremendous damage to your home. If you are having a frozen pipe emergency, call Prime Plumbing for immediate pipe burst repair services.
- Offer 24/7 services to fix broken pipes or burst pipes
- Using quality piping and other materials
- Respond & dispatch to emergencies quickly
No matter what time of the day or night you have burst pipes in your Baltimore home or workplace, do not panic. Our emergency plumbing technicians are available to repair frozen, leaking, and burst pipes in the Baltimore, MD, area. If you need emergency plumbing repairs due to burst pipes in Baltimore, please call (443) 741-1129 or complete our online request form.
Signs You Need Pipe Repair
Wondering if you might have trouble with your pipes or know you have a problem and wondering if you need a plumber? Keep an eye out for the telltale signs that you need professional pipe repairs:
- Water out of place: If you’re finding water or dampness anywhere in your home, it doesn’t belong; you probably need a plumber to get to the bottom of the issue before it becomes serious.
- Pests, mold, and damage: Leaking water causes damage to your property, lets mold grow, and feeds pest populations even if you don’t notice the water itself — so keep your eyes open.
- Changes in water pressure: If the water pressure drops in your home, you might have a leak hidden somewhere, letting water escape undetected.
- Frequent plumbing issues: If you have recurring plumbing issues, you might have a more fundamental problem with your pipes warranting repairs.
How To Prevent Frozen Pipes
Frozen pipes can be devastating for a home, with the worst damages coming with the thaw — be sure you know how to prevent the issue in the first place to give your plumbing the best chance at surviving winter undisturbed.
- Insulation: Proper insulation on your pipes and around areas like crawl spaces that house those pipes can substantially reduce your risk of frozen pipes.
- Circulation: Make sure your home’s warm air can flow to your pipes — don’t close bathroom doors and vents to save energy and let your pipes get super cold!
- Sealing: Close crawl space entrances, garage doors, and similar openings in your home to give your pipes the best chance of staying warm.
- Dripping: Letting a faucet drip just a little can prevent freezing and prevent the pressure damage that results from freezing.
- Warmth: Make sure you keep your thermostat to a decently warm temperature, no lower than 55 degrees, even if you’re away from your home.
If you suspect you have frozen pipes, want help with preventative efforts, or need pipe repairs fast after a burst pipe, call Prime Plumbing at (443) 741-1129 or contact us online to schedule a visit in Parkville or Westminster.
How serious is a leaky pipe in my Baltimore home?
Over time, even a small leak can cause water damage, mold growth, structural issues, increased water bills, and potential health hazards. It’s essential to promptly address and repair leaky pipes to prevent further damage and potential disasters.
How long does it take to repair a pipe?
The length of time depends on several factors, such as the extent of damage, accessibility of the pipe, and the specific repair method required. Simple repairs may take a few hours, while extensive repairs could take several days. A professional plumber can provide a more accurate time frame after evaluation.
We can help! Contact us today to schedule your service.
WHAT TO EXPECT
the Difference WithPRIME About us
Locally owned &
who treat your home
We take the worry out
of things with upfront
plans make you the
OPTIONS TO HELP YOU
finance any service
Discount pricing for
active and retired
water and sewer service, and
Don’t Just Take
Our Word for it
Staying local made sure that I was taken care of once again. Called on a Thursday and they had someone out by 8am on Friday. Al did a phenomenal job! I explained the issues, he gave me 4 different solution options with pricing, answered all my questions, kept everything clean and sanitary, and was so kind. Job was completed the same day and was reasonably priced. As a single female I didn't feel like I was manipulated for extra services or overpriced, I was treated with complete respect. I'll certainly use them again!Amanda M.
The whole process was very easy. From making the appointment online and the confirmation via text message, they sent me a photo of the plumber who was going to come to my house. The day of the appointment the plumber called me to tell me that he was on his way. Upon arrival at the house he was very professional and courteous. He explained everything to me in great detail. I recommend this company 100% and they accept all kinds of payments plus a guarantee on the job for one year.Virna R.
Sam came out for the estimate and recorded everything they were going to do along with taking photos. Job was redoing feed and drain lines under the sink, and installing a new dishwasher and disposal. Called on Monday to schedule once the dishwasher was delivered, and they had us booked for the next day. Al showed up on time for appointment, completed all work quickly, leak checked, ran washer and disposal to verify correct operation, took photos to document, and packed out all the debris. Under $900 parts and labor, including new cutoff valves, new washer feed line, new sink trap, removal and reinstall of disposal and dishwasher, including supplies. Charged exactly what was provided on the job estimate. Highly recommended.Rob N.
I absolutely recommend Prime Plumbing. I called them after seeing positive Google reviews. The office agent got an appointment 3 hours after I called. The technician called me 5-10 minutes before arrival. Will, the technician was super professional and thoughtful about the space. He wore the disposable shoe protectors as to not bring the outdoors inside. He was mindful not to use machinery that would harm my home. He also answered my questions with a friendly and pleasant demeanor. The problem was fixed and I was so happy. 5 stars!Amara B.
A real person answered the phone at 4:30 pm and not a long voicemail. It was easy to schedule an appointment. Information regarding upfront consultation fee was provided during the phone call. Reminder text message was sent one day before the appointment. On the day of the appointment, an additional text message with the picture of the plumber who is coming was sent. Overall a very pleasant experience. Our plumber was knowledgeable and professional. He also made sure to put on booties which I really appreciatedPhillipines C.
Why Choose Prime Plumbing?
Professional Services at an Affordable Price
- Transparent Pricing
- No Additional Charges for Overtime
- Flexible Financing Solutions
- Thorough Employee Background Checks
- Complimentary Second Opinions