Boiler Service & Repair in Laurel, MD
Your heating system is one of the most important systems in your home. It is the thing keeping you warm on frigid Maryland nights and cozy when there is snow falling outside. Unlike forced air that traditional furnaces emit, boiler systems provide radiant heat. These systems are more efficient than forced air systems, but they require proper maintenance to keep their efficiency. Prime Plumbing is a trusted resource for homeowners looking for boiler service and repair in Laurel, MD.
Why Should I Have Annual Boiler Service in Laurel, MD?
Annual service is not just designed to fix problems with your boiler, but also to identify potential problems before they have a chance to arise. Some of the reasons why you should prioritize annual boiler service in Laurel, MD are listed below.
- Save on Repairs: Regular service can identify problems and replace parts before you are paying a premium for emergency service because there are urgent issues and your heat is out. Unrepaired issues can also lead to more significant damage later that would be more expensive to remedy.
- Save Lives: Carbon monoxide is a serious hazard, and boiler inspections can identify potential problems with your heating system that could be extremely hazardous to your health. Every year, 36% of carbon monoxide deaths occur in December, January and February when heating systems and boilers are running the most.
- Save on Your Bills: An efficient heating system is a less expensive heating system. Boiler service in Laurel, MD can help to keep your system as efficient as possible and reduce the energy that your boiler needs to use to keep you comfortable and warm.
- Save Your Insurance Coverage: Most warranties and insurance policies require that homeowners take preventative steps to ensure their boilers are safe to use. Annual service fulfills that obligation and gives you the peace of mind that you are protecting your family.
What Are the Signs You Need in Boiler Repair in Laurel, MD?
Identifying the signs of boiler issues are key to mitigating damage and minimizing the amount of repairs that need to be completed. If you are unsure of whether or not you should give Prime Plumbing a call, take a look at the list of signs you might need boiler repair in Laurel, MD.
- Your heat is not working properly
- You are having the same services performed repeatedly and the problems keep occurring
- You notice strange odors coming from the boiler
- There are leaks or signs of leaking around the base or body of your boiler
- Your energy bills are increasing despite no noticeable change in the outdoor temperature compared to past years
- It takes a while for your home to heat up when you kick the heat on
- The pilot light is out
- You are constantly adjusting the thermostat to maintain a comfortable temperature over the course of the day
- You are noticing a hissing sound or other unusual noises coming from the boiler
- Your boiler is very old and starting to struggle to operate properly
- There is low water pressure
- The radiators are not heating fully
- The flame in the boiler is irregular or yellow in color
- There are stains or smoke marks on appliances or walls nearby
- The boiler is refilling or overheating regularly
When we visit your home, we will act quickly to assess any symptoms, determine the root cause of the problem and suggest repairs. We give you a detailed quote for your consideration and, thanks to our fully-stocked trucks, can often complete repairs during the same visit. Don’t leave the comfort of your home up to chance. Instead, call Prime Plumbing for boiler repair in Laurel, MD.
What Does a Boiler Service in Laurel, MD Include?
Our boiler service is comprehensive. We will always show up to your home on-time and get your service completed in an efficient, professional manner, all while answering any questions that you have. Some of the things that your boiler service can include are:
- A visual inspection of the exterior and interior of the unit, including checking for signs of any damage or issues
- Checking the operation and control components to ensure they are functioning properly and in good repair
- Examining the construction and termination of the flue, as well as the combustion releases
- Cleaning the main components of the boiler
- Completing a broad range of safety tests including examining the flame sense device, pilot burner, thermostat, boiler operation, ventilation, heating controls, electrical wiring connections, location of the boiler, gas and pressure flow, seals and safety devices
- Recording any inconsistencies noted during the inspection and making any recommendations for additional maintenance or repairs
- Checking to ensure that all of the parts were put back together properly and the boiler is in working order
- Explaining the results of our inspection and service to you, along with answering any questions that you have to improve your understanding
We look forward to helping your family stay warm and safe with our professional boiler service in Laurel, MD.
How Is Prime Plumbing Different?
We can repair and service all models of furnaces and boiler systems, and we are able to quickly determine the root cause of your issues and perform repairs. We are always honest with our customers, so you can rest assured that we will only recommend repairs that are necessary and give you the same advice that we would give a trusted member of our family. We offer straightforward quotes and are always available to answer your questions and help you feel confident in the condition of your boiler and heating system.
Beyond our boiler repair services, we also offer preventative maintenance and boiler service. By investing in annual maintenance, you can prevent many future repairs and identify problems before you wake up without heat. Many of our customers who initially call us for boiler repair in Laurel, MD end up relying on our team for preventative maintenance to avoid another emergency call in the future.
Where Can I Find Boiler Service & Repair in Laurel, MD?
Priming Plumbing works with homeowners throughout the Laurel, MD area, including in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, Harford County and Howard County. We are licensed and certified and can help with all of your plumbing problems, including servicing drains, sewers, water heaters, sump pumps, boilers and more. To request service or learn more, call us today at (443) 741-1129.
WHAT TO EXPECT
the Difference WithPRIME About us
Locally owned &
who treat your home
We take the worry out
of things with upfront
plans make you the
OPTIONS TO HELP YOU
finance any service
Discount pricing for
active and retired
water and sewer service, and
Don’t Just Take
Our Word for it
Staying local made sure that I was taken care of once again. Called on a Thursday and they had someone out by 8am on Friday. Al did a phenomenal job! I explained the issues, he gave me 4 different solution options with pricing, answered all my questions, kept everything clean and sanitary, and was so kind. Job was completed the same day and was reasonably priced. As a single female I didn't feel like I was manipulated for extra services or overpriced, I was treated with complete respect. I'll certainly use them again!Amanda M.
The whole process was very easy. From making the appointment online and the confirmation via text message, they sent me a photo of the plumber who was going to come to my house. The day of the appointment the plumber called me to tell me that he was on his way. Upon arrival at the house he was very professional and courteous. He explained everything to me in great detail. I recommend this company 100% and they accept all kinds of payments plus a guarantee on the job for one year.Virna R.
Sam came out for the estimate and recorded everything they were going to do along with taking photos. Job was redoing feed and drain lines under the sink, and installing a new dishwasher and disposal. Called on Monday to schedule once the dishwasher was delivered, and they had us booked for the next day. Al showed up on time for appointment, completed all work quickly, leak checked, ran washer and disposal to verify correct operation, took photos to document, and packed out all the debris. Under $900 parts and labor, including new cutoff valves, new washer feed line, new sink trap, removal and reinstall of disposal and dishwasher, including supplies. Charged exactly what was provided on the job estimate. Highly recommended.Rob N.
I absolutely recommend Prime Plumbing. I called them after seeing positive Google reviews. The office agent got an appointment 3 hours after I called. The technician called me 5-10 minutes before arrival. Will, the technician was super professional and thoughtful about the space. He wore the disposable shoe protectors as to not bring the outdoors inside. He was mindful not to use machinery that would harm my home. He also answered my questions with a friendly and pleasant demeanor. The problem was fixed and I was so happy. 5 stars!Amara B.
A real person answered the phone at 4:30 pm and not a long voicemail. It was easy to schedule an appointment. Information regarding upfront consultation fee was provided during the phone call. Reminder text message was sent one day before the appointment. On the day of the appointment, an additional text message with the picture of the plumber who is coming was sent. Overall a very pleasant experience. Our plumber was knowledgeable and professional. He also made sure to put on booties which I really appreciatedPhillipines C.
Why Choose Prime Plumbing?
Professional Services at an Affordable Price
- Transparent Pricing
- No Additional Charges for Overtime
- Flexible Financing Solutions
- Thorough Employee Background Checks
- Complimentary Second Opinions