Boiler Service & Repair in Baltimore, MD
Maryland winters can be tough, as you need to make it through months of snow, freezing rain, ice and cold temperatures. If you use a boiler system to make sure that your home is comfortable, you need to invest in preventative maintenance and regular boiler service to make sure that it does not fail when you need it the most. Prime Plumbing is an experienced, trustworthy provider of boiler service in Baltimore, MD. We make sure that your home and heating system stay as energy efficient as possible, even when the coldest weather of the year arrives at your door. Whether you have something wrong and need repairs or you just need preventative seasonal maintenance, you can trust us.
Why Is Annual Boiler Service in Baltimore, MD So Important?
Just like you take your car in regularly for oil changes and other maintenance to ensure that it stays on the road as long as possible, you should do the same for your boiler. At Prime Plumbing, we work with homeowners who are in need of boiler service in Baltimore, MD that is competitively priced and effective. Our plumbers and professionals are experienced at uncovering issues within your system before you even realize they are there. During our inspection and service, we can take care of preventative maintenance tasks and repair issues that might worsen over time and lead to serious issues.
Why is annual boiler service in Baltimore, MD so important?
- Decreased Repair Expenses: If you have one issue with your boiler, it can worsen over time and evolve into a more serious, more expensive problem to fix. Emergency heating service on the weekend can be more expensive than simply investing in repairs during a preventative maintenance visit. During your boiler service in Baltimore, MD, we will replace key system parts and take time to ensure the longevity of the parts in your boiler and the boiler system itself.
- A Safer Home: Your boiler is incredibly critical to staying comfortable in your home during the winter, but it’s also a potential hazard if it is not properly maintained. Over 35% of annual carbon monoxide deaths happen between the months of December and March. Professional boiler service can ensure that your family is not at risk due to your boiler.
- Insurance Coverage: Many home warranties and home insurance policies require homeowners to invest in preventative maintenance of the heating system. Working with us for boiler service in Baltimore, MD is a great way to ensure you are protected and safe.
- Lower Energy Bills: Boilers that are as efficient as possible will use less energy, but it’s hard for them to be as efficient as possible without investing in maintenance. A system that is in excellent condition will use energy as efficiently as it can.
What Are the Signs You Need in Boiler Repair in Baltimore, MD?
When something is wrong with your boiler, it can rapidly damage the rest of your unit. It’s important to call Prime Plumbing for boiler repair in Baltimore, MD at the first sign of trouble.
Some of the signs that you need boiler repair in Baltimore, MD include:
- Low water pressure
- Heat that is not working properly
- Energy bills that are climbing compared to past months or bills despite similar usage patterns
- A pilot light that is out
- Radiators that are not fully heating
- A yellow or irregular flame
- Needing regular repairs or the same repair performed more than once
- Odd sounds or smells coming from the boiler
- Needing to adjust the thermostat constantly to ensure the home stays comfortable
- Smoke marks or staining on the wall by the boiler
- A boiler that is overheating and refilling frequently
- Taking a long time for your home to heat up when the boiler kicks on
- A boiler that is struggling to work correctly or old
- Water staining, condensation, leaks or other signs of moisture problems around the base or body of the boiler
When you spot any of the issues above or merely think that something else might be wrong, you should call Prime Plumbing. One of our plumbers can visit your home and take a look at your boiler to see what the existing issues are. Next, we will give you a competitive quote for boiler repair in Baltimore, MD. We never have an obligation with our quotes, so you are welcome to choose the right option for you. Our trucks are fully stocked, so we can complete many repairs on the spot without needing to return again in the future.
What Makes Prime Plumbing a Trusted Source for Boiler Repair in Baltimore, MD?
Prime Plumbing has a team of experienced plumbers and boiler technicians who can repair and service all models of boiler systems and furnaces. Thanks to our years of working with homeowners and business owners throughout Maryland, we know how to pinpoint issues quickly and recommend the proper repairs. We value our reputation and we have worked hard to earn it, so we will only suggest repairs that are critical to the safety of your system and give you the same advice that we would give to one of our own family members. We want to be everyone’s first call for boiler repair in Baltimore, MD. Outside of our boiler repair services, we can provide you with regular preventative boiler service and maintenance. Choosing to invest in maintenance is one of the best ways to avoid major repairs and pinpoint issues before they can cause even more damage. To learn more about our annual maintenance options, call us at (443) 741-1129.
What Does a Boiler Service in Baltimore, MD Include?
Prime Plumbing is proud to be a leader in boiler service in Baltimore, MD. We have plumbers and other boiler professionals who are fully trained and licensed, and we know how to take care of a full range of heating systems and boilers.
Our average preventative boiler services can include:
- Visually inspecting the boiler for damage, rust or signs of leakage
- Examining the combustion releases and flue
- Cleaning the boiler components
- Making recommendations for current or future repairs
- Checking over all control components and testing them
- Completing safety tests including the thermostat, boiler operation, pilot burner, heating controls, flame sensor, electrical wiring, gas and pressure flow and safety devices
- Reviewing the condition of the boiler
Where Can I Find Boiler Service in Baltimore, MD?
Priming Plumbing works with homeowners throughout the Annapolis, MD area, including in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, Harford County and Howard County. We are licensed and certified and can help with all of your plumbing problems, including servicing drains, sewers, water heaters, sump pumps, boilers and more. To request service or learn more, call us today at (443) 741-1129.
WHAT TO EXPECT
the Difference WithPRIME About us
Locally owned &
who treat your home
We take the worry out
of things with upfront
plans make you the
OPTIONS TO HELP YOU
finance any service
Discount pricing for
active and retired
water and sewer service, and
Don’t Just Take
Our Word for it
Staying local made sure that I was taken care of once again. Called on a Thursday and they had someone out by 8am on Friday. Al did a phenomenal job! I explained the issues, he gave me 4 different solution options with pricing, answered all my questions, kept everything clean and sanitary, and was so kind. Job was completed the same day and was reasonably priced. As a single female I didn't feel like I was manipulated for extra services or overpriced, I was treated with complete respect. I'll certainly use them again!Amanda M.
The whole process was very easy. From making the appointment online and the confirmation via text message, they sent me a photo of the plumber who was going to come to my house. The day of the appointment the plumber called me to tell me that he was on his way. Upon arrival at the house he was very professional and courteous. He explained everything to me in great detail. I recommend this company 100% and they accept all kinds of payments plus a guarantee on the job for one year.Virna R.
Sam came out for the estimate and recorded everything they were going to do along with taking photos. Job was redoing feed and drain lines under the sink, and installing a new dishwasher and disposal. Called on Monday to schedule once the dishwasher was delivered, and they had us booked for the next day. Al showed up on time for appointment, completed all work quickly, leak checked, ran washer and disposal to verify correct operation, took photos to document, and packed out all the debris. Under $900 parts and labor, including new cutoff valves, new washer feed line, new sink trap, removal and reinstall of disposal and dishwasher, including supplies. Charged exactly what was provided on the job estimate. Highly recommended.Rob N.
I absolutely recommend Prime Plumbing. I called them after seeing positive Google reviews. The office agent got an appointment 3 hours after I called. The technician called me 5-10 minutes before arrival. Will, the technician was super professional and thoughtful about the space. He wore the disposable shoe protectors as to not bring the outdoors inside. He was mindful not to use machinery that would harm my home. He also answered my questions with a friendly and pleasant demeanor. The problem was fixed and I was so happy. 5 stars!Amara B.
A real person answered the phone at 4:30 pm and not a long voicemail. It was easy to schedule an appointment. Information regarding upfront consultation fee was provided during the phone call. Reminder text message was sent one day before the appointment. On the day of the appointment, an additional text message with the picture of the plumber who is coming was sent. Overall a very pleasant experience. Our plumber was knowledgeable and professional. He also made sure to put on booties which I really appreciatedPhillipines C.
Why Choose Prime Plumbing?
Professional Services at an Affordable Price
- Transparent Pricing
- No Additional Charges for Overtime
- Flexible Financing Solutions
- Thorough Employee Background Checks
- Complimentary Second Opinions