Boiler Repair Baltimore, MD
No homeowner wants to wake up on a cold morning and see their breath in the air, but unfortunately it happens to thousands of Maryland homeowners every year. Boilers are an energy-efficient and effective way to heat a home, but what happens when something is wrong? Prime Plumbing is a leader in boiler repair in Baltimore, MD, and we work with homeowners who need everything from preventative maintenance to extensive repairs. Without the proper maintenance and repairs, an energy-efficient boiler can rapidly turn into an inefficient safety hazard. If you are in need of boiler repair in Baltimore, MD, we are here to help.
What Are the Signs You Need in Boiler Repair in Baltimore, MD?
When something is wrong with your boiler, it can rapidly damage the rest of your unit. It’s important to call Prime Plumbing for boiler repair in Baltimore, MD at the first sign of trouble.
Some of the signs that you need boiler repair in Baltimore, MD include:
- Low water pressure
- Heat that is not working properly
- Energy bills that are climbing compared to past months or bills despite similar usage patterns
- A pilot light that is out
- Radiators that are not fully heating
- A yellow or irregular flame
- Needing regular repairs or the same repair performed more than once
- Odd sounds or smells coming from the boiler
- Needing to adjust the thermostat constantly to ensure the home stays comfortable
- Smoke marks or staining on the wall by the boiler
- A boiler that is overheating and refilling frequently
- Taking a long time for your home to heat up when the boiler kicks on
- A boiler that is struggling to work correctly or old
- Water staining, condensation, leaks or other signs of moisture problems around the base or body of the boiler
When you spot any of the issues above or merely think that something else might be wrong, you should call Prime Plumbing. One of our plumbers can visit your home and take a look at your boiler to see what the existing issues are. Next, we will give you a competitive quote for boiler repair in Baltimore, MD. We never have an obligation with our quotes, so you are welcome to choose the right option for you. Our trucks are fully stocked, so we can complete many repairs on the spot without needing to return again in the future.
What Makes Prime Plumbing a Trusted Source for Boiler Repair in Baltimore, MD?
Prime Plumbing has a team of experienced plumbers and boiler technicians who can repair and service all models of boiler systems and furnaces. Thanks to our years of working with homeowners and business owners throughout Maryland, we know how to pinpoint issues quickly and recommend the proper repairs. We value our reputation and we have worked hard to earn it, so we will only suggest repairs that are critical to the safety of your system and give you the same advice that we would give to one of our own family members. We want to be everyone’s first call for boiler repair in Baltimore, MD. Outside of our boiler repair services, we can provide you with regular preventative boiler service and maintenance. Choosing to invest in maintenance is one of the best ways to avoid major repairs and pinpoint issues before they can cause even more damage. To learn more about our annual maintenance options, call us at 443-741-1129.
Where Can I Find Boiler Repair in Baltimore, MD?
Priming Plumbing works with homeowners throughout the area, including in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, Harford County and Howard County. We are licensed and certified and can help with all of your plumbing problems, including servicing drains, sewers, water heaters, sump pumps, boilers and more. To request boiler repair in Baltimore, MD or learn more, call us today at 443-741-1129.