Boiler Service & Repair in Glen Burnie, MD
The harsh Maryland winters are filled with low temperatures, snow and ice. The boiler and heating system in your home is responsible for keeping you comfortable and warm, but regular service is critical to prevent them from failing at the worst possible moment. Boiler service in Glen Burnie, MD is one way to keep your home energy efficient and cozy during the coldest months of the year. Prime Plumbing is a trusted provider of boiler service in Glen Burnie, MD, and we are here to help.
Why Is Annual Boiler Service in Glen Burnie, MD So Important?
Every car owner knows that regular oil changes and maintenance are key to keeping the vehicle in great condition. In the same vein, you should take care of your boiler system. Preventative maintenance and boiler service in Glen Burnie, MD help to find issues with your boiler before you would otherwise notice them. During our visit, we can also repair existing problems that could snowball and become more serious in the future.
Why is annual boiler service in Glen Burnie, MD so important?
- Lower Repair Expenses: When there is a minor problem in your heating system, it can turn into a bigger, more expensive problem over time. Emergency service as a result of a total outage is also more costly than preventative boiler service in Glen Burnie, MD that could have caught the problem before it was an emergency. During our service, we will replace parts and perform services that extend the life of your unit and the pieces within it.
- Lower Energy Bills: Boilers that are being properly serviced are more likely to be functioning in the most energy efficient way possible. Boiler service in Glen Burnie, MD prevents your system from wasting energy or straining to meet your heating needs. When your system is at peak function, it doesn’t work as hard and uses less energy.
- Protect Your Family: Boiler inspections are critical to identify issues within your unit before something bad happens. A whopping 36% of carbon monoxide deaths occur between December and Match, and without professional service, you could be at a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Insurance Coverage: Most home insurance policies and warranties require you to take preventative care of your heating system through boiler service in Glen Burnie, MD. Annual service will ensure that your system is taken care of and protect your home.
What Are the Signs You Need in Boiler Repair in Glen Burnie, MD?
Spotting the signs of a problem early is critical to mitigating damage and not making issues with your boiler even worse. Some of the signs that you might be in need of boiler repair in Glen Burnie, MD include:
- You have had the same repairs performed multiple times and the issues continue to occur
- There are strange smells coming from the boiler
- You hear a hissing sound, banging or other unusual sounds coming from the boiler
- Your heat is not working properly
- The pilot light has gone out
- You have low water pressure
- You can see water staining, signs of leaking or leaks around the base or body of the boiler
- Your energy bills have spiked since the last month or compared to past years during a similar temperature range
- Your home takes a long time to heat up after you turn the heat on
- You need to adjust the thermostat constantly to keep your home comfortable over the course of the day
- Your radiators are not heating fully
- The flame in your boiler is yellow in color or appears irregular
- You can see smoke marks or staining on the walls near the boiler
- Your boiler is refilling and overheating often
- Your boiler is very old and starting to struggle to operate properly
When one of our plumbers visits your home, they will work quickly to assess what the problems are, determine the underlying cause and suggest repairs. We always provide a detailed quote for boiler repair in Glen Burnie, MD, and we can make many repairs on the spot thanks to our fully-stocked trucks. Instead of leaving your safety and comfort up to chance, rely on Prime Plumbing for your preventative maintenance and boiler repair.
What Does a Boiler Service in Glen Burnie, MD Include?
Prime Plumbing provides homeowners throughout the area with detailed and affordable annual boiler service. We are trained and licensed professionals who know how to service and repair a full range of boilers. At your appointment, we can address any specific concerns or questions that you have beyond performing boiler service in Glen Burnie, MD.
Our typical preventative boiler service includes:
- Visual inspection of the boiler, including looking for signs of rust, leakage or damage
- Cleaning the components of the boiler
- Examining the control components and testing to ensure that they work properly
- Performing safety tests including: testing the flame sensor, pilot burner, thermostat, boiler operation, heating controls, ensuring proper ventilation, examining electrical wiring connections, checking the location of the boiler, measuring gas and pressure flow and checking safety devices
- Examining the construction of the flue and combustion releases
- Performing checks to ensure the boiler has been properly reassembled and is working correctly
- Going over any inconsistencies and making recommendations for current and future repairs
- Covering the results with you and ensuring you understand everything
Our professional boiler service in Glen Burnie, MD will extend the life of your boiler and ensure your family is comfortable all winter long.
How Is Prime Plumbing Different from the Rest?
Our technicians can repair and service all models of furnaces and boiler systems. Thanks to our training and expertise, we can act quickly in diagnosing the issues. We are committed to being honest with all of our customers, so you can have peace of mind that we will only suggest repairs that are critical to the longevity and safety of your boiler. During your boiler repair in Glen Burnie, MD, we can also answer any questions that you might have about your boiler or heating system.
Outside of our boiler repair services, Prime Plumbing also provides preventative maintenance and boiler service. Investing in annual maintenance is one way to prevent future major repairs and discover problems before they are allowed to fester. If you are interested in learning more about our preventative maintenance services, call us at (443) 741-1129.
Where Can I Find Boiler Service in Glen Burnie, MD?
Prime Plumbing works with homeowners throughout the Glen Burnie, MD area, including in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, Harford County and Howard County. We are licensed and certified and can help with all of your plumbing problems, including servicing drains, sewers, water heaters, sump pumps, boilers and more. To request service or learn more, call us today at (443) 741-1129.
WHAT TO EXPECT
the Difference WithPRIME About us
Locally owned &
who treat your home
We take the worry out
of things with upfront
plans make you the
OPTIONS TO HELP YOU
finance any service
Discount pricing for
active and retired
water and sewer service, and
Don’t Just Take
Our Word for it
Staying local made sure that I was taken care of once again. Called on a Thursday and they had someone out by 8am on Friday. Al did a phenomenal job! I explained the issues, he gave me 4 different solution options with pricing, answered all my questions, kept everything clean and sanitary, and was so kind. Job was completed the same day and was reasonably priced. As a single female I didn't feel like I was manipulated for extra services or overpriced, I was treated with complete respect. I'll certainly use them again!Amanda M.
The whole process was very easy. From making the appointment online and the confirmation via text message, they sent me a photo of the plumber who was going to come to my house. The day of the appointment the plumber called me to tell me that he was on his way. Upon arrival at the house he was very professional and courteous. He explained everything to me in great detail. I recommend this company 100% and they accept all kinds of payments plus a guarantee on the job for one year.Virna R.
Sam came out for the estimate and recorded everything they were going to do along with taking photos. Job was redoing feed and drain lines under the sink, and installing a new dishwasher and disposal. Called on Monday to schedule once the dishwasher was delivered, and they had us booked for the next day. Al showed up on time for appointment, completed all work quickly, leak checked, ran washer and disposal to verify correct operation, took photos to document, and packed out all the debris. Under $900 parts and labor, including new cutoff valves, new washer feed line, new sink trap, removal and reinstall of disposal and dishwasher, including supplies. Charged exactly what was provided on the job estimate. Highly recommended.Rob N.
I absolutely recommend Prime Plumbing. I called them after seeing positive Google reviews. The office agent got an appointment 3 hours after I called. The technician called me 5-10 minutes before arrival. Will, the technician was super professional and thoughtful about the space. He wore the disposable shoe protectors as to not bring the outdoors inside. He was mindful not to use machinery that would harm my home. He also answered my questions with a friendly and pleasant demeanor. The problem was fixed and I was so happy. 5 stars!Amara B.
A real person answered the phone at 4:30 pm and not a long voicemail. It was easy to schedule an appointment. Information regarding upfront consultation fee was provided during the phone call. Reminder text message was sent one day before the appointment. On the day of the appointment, an additional text message with the picture of the plumber who is coming was sent. Overall a very pleasant experience. Our plumber was knowledgeable and professional. He also made sure to put on booties which I really appreciatedPhillipines C.
Why Choose Prime Plumbing?
Professional Services at an Affordable Price
- Transparent Pricing
- No Additional Charges for Overtime
- Flexible Financing Solutions
- Thorough Employee Background Checks
- Complimentary Second Opinions