When you’re facing a plumbing disaster, like a burst pipe, it can be overwhelming, to say the least. If you’re experiencing a plumbing emergency, call Prime Plumbing. Our plumbers are professional, reliable, and background-checked for your safety. From apprentices to master plumbers, they are all continuously trained on safety and learn about new technologies.
Plumbing Services Offered in Baltimore
- General Plumbing Services: We offer drain cleaning, commercial drain installation, fixture replacement, sump pump, sewer line, natural gas, and water line services.
- Drain Cleaning: Prime Plumbing can clear out both residential and commercial drains. If the clog isn’t so simple, we’ll complete a camera inspection of your home’s sewer line to diagnose the problem and follow up with the most appropriate solution whether it be hydro jetting or snaking.
- Water Heater: Keep your home’s water supply warm with water heater installation and repairs. We can work with storage tank heaters and tankless water heaters.
- Sewer lines: Whether your sewer line has a blockage, tree roots causing damage, or a leak, Prime Plumbing has you covered. We offer main sewer line repairs and replacement
- Sump Pump: Avoid water damage in your basement by installing a sump pump. Prime Plumbing is equipped to repair, replace, and inspect sump pumps to ensure that your home is protected from flooding.
- Well Services: If your home has a loss of water pressure or an issue with your well system, we can diagnose well system issues or install water pressure boosters.
Why choose Prime?
We don’t try to be Maryland’s top plumbing powerhouse. We are just a friendly, reliable local plumber that cares about our customers.
What are Prime Plumbing’s hours of operation?
7am-7pm Monday through Friday and 7am-3pm on Saturdays.
What plumbing services do you offer in Baltimore?
We offer top of the line services such as drain cleaning, water heater installation, burst pipe repair, sump pump installation, boiler installation, and gas line repairs.
Does Prime Plumbing offer coupons?
Yes, we do! Check out our offers page to stay up to date on our latest deals.
Who is responsible for the sewer line under the street?
If there is a stoppage or break in the sewer line outside your home, and is within your property lines, then it is the home owner’s responsibility to repair it.
“Nothing but good words to say about the team at Prime Plumbing. I had a severe leak in my kitchen. Previous contractor did not install my new sink and garbage disposal correctly. I called Prime, they sent Ryan (just excellent) and he clearly explained what the problem was and provided several solutions. I agreed to the terms and Ryan did a bang up job with the repair and clean up. I will definitely call Prime for my plumbing needs.”
– Carlton D, December 2020
“Prime Plumbing LLC could not have been more accommodating for us. Tony was our service tech and he was very knowledgeable and professional. The owners of Prime Plumbing went far beyond to help us during a frustrating time. This company is excellent and I would highly recommend them. My sincere appreciation to their entire team.”
– Donna D, November 2020
“The service we received was beyond our highest expectations. We made a last-minute call expecting to have a technician arrive the next day, but we’re lucky enough to have a technician in the area. He was appropriately covered for COVID-19, extremely personable, professional and very knowledgeable about our make of jacuzzi tub. We received a prompt diagnosis and on the spot repair with minimal interruption of our household.”
– Jeffrey P., October 2020