Boiler Service Silver Spring, MD
The heating system in your home keeps you warm on cold Maryland nights and when snow is falling outside. Boiler systems are much more efficient than traditional furnaces thanks to their radiant heat. However, without proper maintenance, they can become inefficient and leave you cold on a winter morning. Prime Plumbing is a trusted plumber for homeowners that need boiler service in Silver Spring, MD.
Why Is Annual Boiler Service in Silver Spring, MD So Important?
Just like you take your car in for oil changes and maintenance before there is a serious problem, you should have major systems in your home cared for throughout the year before there are major issues. Preventative maintenance and boiler service in Silver Spring, MD can identify potential problems before you notice them and repair existing issues that might be more subtle. Why should you never skip annual boiler service?
- Reduce Repair Expenses: Serious problems that require emergency service can also be costly. Preventative maintenance identifies problems before they are allowed to fester. It also involves replacing parts and performing services that can extend the life of pieces within the unit.
- Save on Energy Bills: A boiler that is getting regular boiler service in Silver Spring, MD is a boiler that is functioning at peak performance levels. Efficient heating systems cost less to run because they are not overexerting or straining to meet your needs. Using energy wisely lowers your bills.
- Protect Your Family: Carbon monoxide is a hazard, and boiler inspections are a key part of identifying potential issues before disaster happens. 36% of carbon monoxide deaths occur in the period from December through March when heating systems are running the most, and professional service ensures your unit is safe.
- Lower Your Insurance Coverage: Many warranties and home insurance policies require homeowners to take preventative steps that make sure their boilers are safe. Annual boiler service in Silver Spring, MD satisfies that obligation while protecting your home.
What Does a Boiler Service in Silver Spring, MD Include?
Prime Plumbing offers a thorough and affordable annual boiler service. We are trained and licensed professionals and we take providing great service seriously. During your service, we can answer any of your questions, address concerns and perform preventative maintenance tasks to keep your boiler in great condition.
A typical boiler service in Silver Spring, MD includes:
- Visual inspection of the boiler unit, including checking for signs of rust, leakage or damage
- Examining all control components to ensure they are working and in good repair
- Cleaning the major components of the boiler
- Completing a comprehensive range of safety tests including examining the flame sense device, pilot burner, thermostat, boiler operation, ventilation, heating controls, electrical wiring connections, location of the boiler, gas and pressure flow, seals and safety devices
- Checking the construction and termination of the flue and combustion releases
- Completing final checks to ensure that the boiler was reassembled properly and working
- Noting any inconsistencies, making recommendations for current repairs and discussing potential future repairs
- Reviewing the results with the homeowner
Our professional boiler service in Silver Spring, MD is the best way to protect your family during the winter months and extend the life of your boiler.
Where Can I Find Boiler Service in Silver Spring, MD?
Priming Plumbing works with homeowners throughout the Silver Spring, MD area, including in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, Harford County and Howard County. We are licensed and certified and can help with all of your plumbing problems, including servicing drains, sewers, water heaters, sump pumps, boilers and more. To request service or learn more, call us today at 443-329-8663.