Maryland winters might not be a harsh and snowy as winters further north, but they are still known for having frigid temperatures that make furnaces work hard to keep up. If you use a boiler system to keep your house comfortable, investing in preventative maintenance and boiler service ensures that your system is in top condition throughout the year. At Prime Plumbing, we have experienced plumbers who can take care of your needs for boiler service in Columbia, MD. Our team cares about keeping your home comfortable and ensuring that your system is as energy-efficient as possible. Whether you have something wrong and need troubleshooting assistance or you just want seasonal maintenance to keep your system in great condition, we are here to support you.
Why Is Annual Boiler Service in Columbia, MD So Important?
In the same way that you take your car in for oil changes and preventative maintenance before anything goes wrong, you should also have your boiler inspected and maintained regularly to avoid bigger issues. At Prime Plumbing, we are a trusted provider of boiler service in Columbia, MD. All of our services are competitively priced and performed by our licensed, skilled plumbers. During your inspection and service, we will address traditional preventative maintenance tasks and pinpoint things that should be repaired to avoid future breakdowns and issues.
Why should you make boiler service in Columbia, MD part of your yearly routine?
- Improved Safety: A boiler is one of the most important parts of your home when temperatures outside are dangerously cold. It can also become a hazard if there are issues with it that can lead to carbon monoxide leaking out of the furnace and into your home. When you work with Prime Plumbing for boiler service in Columbia, MD, you can rest assured that your boiler will be safe to operate.
- Lower Repair Expenses: One issue with your boiler can rapidly turn into multiple issues that require more extensive repairs to remedy. Needing to call us for emergency heating service on a weekend can be much more of an investment than us catching a necessary repair during a regular service call.
- Insurance Coverage: Most home warranties and insurance policies require you to take care of the property to offer their coverage. Taking care of your heating system through boiler service in Columbia, MD is the best way to make sure that you don’t put your warranty or insurance coverage at risk.
- Lower Energy Bills: When your boiler is in great condition, it will work as efficiently as possible and use the least amount of energy. Without good maintenance, it is impossible to get the most out of the energy you are using.
What Does a Boiler Service in Columbia, MD Include?
Prime Plumbing is a skilled provider of boiler service in Columbia, MD. All of our plumbers are licensed and experienced so that they can maintain a complete range of heating systems and boiler equipment. Your boiler service could include:
- Examining the boiler for signs of damage, rust, or leaks
- Checking the flue and combustion releases
- Cleaning all boiler components
- Suggesting current or future repairs
- Examining control components and testing them to ensure proper operation
- Complete a full range of safety tests of the thermostat, boiler operation, pilot burner, heating controls, flame sensor, electrical wiring, gas and pressure flow, and safety devices
At the end of our inspection, we will share our findings with you.
Where Can I Find Boiler Service in Columbia, MD?
Prime Plumbing works with homeowners throughout the Columbia, MD area, including in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, Harford County and Howard County. We are licensed and certified and can help with all of your plumbing problems, including servicing drains, sewers, water heaters, sump pumps, boilers and more. To request service or learn more, call us today at 443-741-1129.