Prime Plumbing is your 24/7 drain cleaning service specialist — call (443) 741-1129 today.
Your slow draining sink has potential. It has the potential to:
- Cause a leak
- Ruin surfaces in your home
- Cause waste back-up
- And more…
It doesn’t have to go that far. If you see the signs of a clogged drain, don’t hesitate to call Prime Plumbing. Our team has all the equipment to get your drains back in proper working order. It won’t break your bank, either.
Affordable, efficient drain cleaning is just one call away. Call Prime Plumbing for drain cleaning services in Owings Mills, MD.
The Best Time for a Drain Cleaning
Drain cleaning is a great way to take care of your home. It lengthens the lifetime of your pipes and ensures that you’re not shin-deep in water while you shower. The best time for a drain cleaning is now.
If you’re considering annual drain cleanings, then fall is a good option. It’s right before the holidays when your drains do the most work. With all the cooking, cleaning, and extra company using your showers, you need your drains to be in service for the season.
Prevent a Clogged Drain
You can give your drain the best conditions to prevent clogging. Here are a few tips:
- Use food traps to catch as much food as possible before it goes down the drain.
- Rinse your drain regularly. Use baking soda and vinegar, then follow with hot water. These ingredients are a natural drain cleaner.
- Keep a trustworthy, experienced plumber’s contact information on hand. We suggest Prime Plumbing for all your drain cleaning in Owings Mills, MD.
Drain clogs are preventable a majority of the time. In the event that you still have a clogged drain, we’re ready to fix it for you. Call us anytime. We’re available 24/7.
What to Expect From Prime Plumbing
When you hire Prime Plumbing for a drain cleaning, you can expect:
- Human contact the whole way through. We pride ourselves on not using automated systems.
- Premium service. Our technicians love what they do. The pride they take in their work shines through in the quality of the finished product.
- Quality equipment. We use top-of-the-line equipment to ensure we can give the best quality repairs possible. We won’t sacrifice our standards by not keeping our equipment up to date.
- Affordable prices. We don’t want to price anyone out of a necessary service. We also have financing options available for our services to make them even more accessible.
You are our #1 priority. We take every piece of feedback and use it to make Prime Plumbing a better company to better serve you.
Curious about other ways you can improve your plumbing? Check out the Prime Plumbing blog, and don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Call (443) 741-1129 to reach Prime Plumbing for drain cleaning in Owings Mills, MD.