Get high-quality drain cleaning in Arnold, MD — call Prime Plumbing today at (443) 741-1129.
Your slow draining sink took a turn for the worse and now there’s standing water. It’s time to call a plumber for a drain cleaning service before it gets worse. Depending on the severity of the clog, a clogged drain can lead to a consistently smelly sink or a sewage backup.
Don’t wait for the worst-case scenario, which is often more expensive to repair. Call Prime Plumbing in Arnold, MD for a drain cleaning as soon as you suspect a problem.
Pros and Cons of DIY Plumbing Solutions
Many people try DIY plumbing solutions for drain cleaning. There are pros and cons to attempting a DIY solution before you call in a professional.
- They’re easy to perform.
- They’re inexpensive.
- In some cases, they resolve the issue completely.
- Sometimes issues only resolve temporarily just to reappear.
- If performed incorrectly, they can introduce more damage.
- Sometimes, they simply don’t work.
DIY solutions can be helpful, but the major downside is that without the eye of a trained professional, you won’t know how severe the issue is. The safest solution is to get a professional opinion.
How to Identify a Clogged Drain
If you think you have a clogged drain, there are a few things you can do to check.
- Does your toilet bubble when you’re using other fixtures?
- Is water leaking from the base of your toilet?
- Fill up sinks in different areas of your home. Are they draining slower than normal?
- Do the areas around your drains smell bad?
- Have you noticed water pooling around areas in your bathroom, laundry room, or kitchen?
- Are flies and gnats gathering around your drains?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may have a clogged drain. Give Prime Plumbing a call today to schedule your drain cleaning before the problem worsens.
What to Expect During a Visit From Prime Plumbing
When one of our expert technicians visits your home, they always start with an assessment to get a better understanding of your drain issue.
The next step is a discussion with you. Before they perform any drain cleaning services, our technicians talk with you about the issue to give you the information you need to make an informed decision.
Once you and your technician come to a consensus on how to move forward, your drain cleaning can start. Most services take one day to complete. For services that take longer, our technicians create a timeline that gets your drains working as soon as possible.
We have high standards for our technicians to ensure we can give you the highest-quality service possible. We encourage you to learn more about our team and their certifications. Once you do, you’ll be proud to have any of our Prime Plumbing expert technicians in your home.
Call Prime Plumbing at (443) 741-1129 today for Arnold, MD drain cleaning services.