Boiler Repair Glen Burnie, MD
One of the worst things that a Glen Burnie homeowner can wake up to on a cold winter morning is a boiler that isn’t working. Prime Plumbing is a leading provider of boiler repair in Glen Burnie, MD. We work with homeowners throughout the area who are in need of urgent assistance. While the boiler in your home is very efficient, without preventative maintenance and quality repairs, it will struggle to maintain a high level of efficiency and function. If you are in need of boiler repair in Glen Burnie, MD, we are here to help.
What Are the Signs You Need in Boiler Repair in Glen Burnie, MD?
Spotting the signs of a problem early is critical to mitigating damage and not making issues with your boiler even worse. Some of the signs that you might be in need of boiler repair in Glen Burnie, MD include:
- You have had the same repairs performed multiple times and the issues continue to occur
- There are strange smells coming from the boiler
- You hear a hissing sound, banging or other unusual sounds coming from the boiler
- Your heat is not working properly
- The pilot light has gone out
- You have low water pressure
- You can see water staining, signs of leaking or leaks around the base or body of the boiler
- Your energy bills have spiked since the last month or compared to past years during a similar temperature range
- Your home takes a long time to heat up after you turn the heat on
- You need to adjust the thermostat constantly to keep your home comfortable over the course of the day
- Your radiators are not heating fully
- The flame in your boiler is yellow in color or appears irregular
- You can see smoke marks or staining on the walls near the boiler
- Your boiler is refilling and overheating often
- Your boiler is very old and starting to struggle to operate properly
When one of our plumbers visits your home, they will work quickly to assess what the problems are, determine the underlying cause and suggest repairs. We always provide a detailed quote for boiler repair in Glen Burnie, MD, and we can make many repairs on the spot thanks to our fully-stocked trucks. Instead of leaving your safety and comfort up to chance, rely on Prime Plumbing for your preventative maintenance and boiler repair.
How Is Prime Plumbing Different from the Rest?
Our technicians can repair and service all models of furnaces and boiler systems. Thanks to our training and expertise, we can act quickly in diagnosing the issues. We are committed to being honest with all of our customers, so you can have peace of mind that we will only suggest repairs that are critical to the longevity and safety of your boiler. During your boiler repair in Glen Burnie, MD, we can also answer any questions that you might have about your boiler or heating system.
Outside of our boiler repair services, Prime Plumbing also provides preventative maintenance and boiler service. Investing in annual maintenance is one way to prevent future major repairs and discover problems before they are allowed to fester. If you are interested in learning more about our preventative maintenance services, call us at (443) 936-0717.
Where Can I Find Boiler Repair in Glen Burnie, MD?
Priming Plumbing works with homeowners throughout the Glen Burnie, MD area, including in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, Harford County and Howard County. We are licensed and certified and can help with all of your plumbing problems, including servicing drains, sewers, water heaters, sump pumps, boilers and more. To request service or learn more, call us today at (443) 936-0717.